"Humans now only make up 38.5% of internet traffic. The other 61.5% is non-human (bots, hacking tools, etc)." [Source - https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1532427285332013056]. Imagine if this tweet is actually true then most of the internet we know of is fake. Everything we follow, like, or subscribe to may not come from a human at all. Leveraging code to automate a workflow or process to gain a significant advantage is what bots are all about. They were created to reduce repetitive tasks for humans and have now become the dominant source of traffic on the internet. Hence, we must all take everything with a pinch of salt.
In this week's talk, Amit and Rinat talk about Bots, the various types of it, their pros and cons and a lot more!